These Crispy Chicken Snack Wraps are quite possibly the perfect snack or dinner idea! They’re so easy and delicious! #ad
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Crispy Chicken Snack Wraps
I was provided a coupon from Tyson to facilitate this post. All opinions and text are 100% my own.
This year, we are adding these Crispy Chicken Snack Wraps to our game day fare. I made them a few days ago for a quick snack and they were such a hit! These needed to be added to Sunday’s line-up, after my pickiest eater ate her entire wrap without a fuss. I think these little wraps would make a nice dinner occasionally too – especially when I need something easy and fuss-free!
I opted to use multi-grain tortillas, but you can certainly use traditional taco-sized tortillas if you prefer. Feel free to change up the cheese and sauce too – I might try a spicy chipotle sauce with a pepper jack cheese over the weekend! This recipe is pretty flexible, so you can adjust it to what your family’s preferences are!
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- 1 bag (40 oz.) Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
- 16 small multi-grain tortillas, warmed
- Ranch dressing or BBQ sauce
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- 16 slices Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- Bake 8 Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips according to package directions. Save any remaining strips for another use.
- Once chicken is cooked, cut each strip in half lengthwise. Lay one piece of chicken on each tortilla.
- Drizzle each snack wrap with Ranch dressing or BBQ sauce. Layer the lettuce, tomatoes and cheese over the top.
- Roll up the tortillas around the fillings. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 830Total Fat: 44gSaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 1996mgFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 47g