I was provided a coupon from Tyson to facilitate this post. All opinions and text are 100% my own.
These Crispy Chicken Snack Wraps are quite possibly the perfect snack or dinner idea! They’re so easy and delicious! #ad
With the big game just days away, my family is getting pumped for what we affectionately call, “snack food day.” This is the only day of the year where my kiddos are given free reign to eat whatever they want, whenever they want. They know there will be all kinds of goodies to eat that we don’t normally have during the year. It’s like a smorgasbord for them! Although we’re not die-hard football fans, we do like to watch the big game – and we love seeing all of the new commercials. No sporting event – whether in person or homegating – is complete without the grub. It’s just a fact.
This year, we are adding these Crispy Chicken Snack Wraps to our game day fare. I made them a few days ago for a quick snack and they were such a hit! I knew I needed to add them to Sunday’s line-up after my pickiest eater at her wrap. I think these little wraps would make a nice dinner occasionally too – especially when I need something easy and fuss-free!
I opted to use multi-grain tortillas, but you can certainly use traditional taco-sized tortillas if you prefer. Feel free to change up the cheese and sauce too – I might try a spicy chipotle sauce with a pepper jack cheese over the weekend! This recipe is pretty flexible, so you can adjust it to what your family’s preferences are!
- 1 bag (40 oz.) Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
- 16 small multi-grain tortillas, warmed
- Ranch dressing or BBQ sauce
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- 16 slices Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- Bake 8 Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips according to package directions. Save any remaining strips for another use.
- Once chicken is cooked, cut each strip in half lengthwise. Lay one piece of chicken on each tortilla.
- Drizzle each snack wrap with Ranch dressing or BBQ sauce. Layer the lettuce, tomatoes and cheese over the top.
- Roll up the tortillas around the fillings. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 830Total Fat: 44gSaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 1996mgFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 47g
Other Posts You May Enjoy: