I came up with these Breakfast Tostadas with stuff I already had on hand ... and I have to admit, they were pretty good!
- Tostada Shell
- 1/4-1/3 cup refried beans
- Salsa, if desired
- 1-2 scrambled eggs
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat beans in a microwave safe container, covered but with space for steam to escape, on full power for about 1 minute or until hot.
- Spread beans on tostada shell.
- Top with desired amount of salsa and put scrambled eggs on salsa.
- Top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 215kcal Calories from fat 117|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved