I know I have told y’all about my love of Bisquick. I’m not ashamed to admit it either. I would almost bet, most American homes have a big yellow box in their pantry or cupboard. I personally love how versatile it is …… Sure, you can make biscuits and pancakes …. waffles and dumplings – but you can use it in so many more things! Check out the Betty Crocker website sometime if you don’t believe me! Seriously, I love the stuff!
EASY Mac and Cheese
I know I have told y'all about my love of Bisquick. I'm not ashamed to admit it either. I would almost bet, most American homes have a big yellow box in their pantry or cupboard. I personally love how versatile it is ...... Sure, you can make biscuits and pancakes .... waffles and dumplings - but you can use it in so many more things! Check out the Betty Crocker website sometime if you don't believe me! Seriously, I love the stuff!
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco or other hot pepper sauce
- 2 eggs
- Paprika (optional)
- Parsley (optional)
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Spray a glass pie plate with cooking spray. Place macaroni evenly in the pie plate. Sprinkle with 1¾ cup of cheese.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Bisquick, milk, pepper sauce and eggs with a fork until well blended. Pour over the macaroni in the pie plate. Spray a square of foil large enough to cover the pie plate with cooking spray. Place the sprayed side down over the pie plate. Bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 8-10 minutes uncovered or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and sprinkle with paprika and parsley, if desired. Bake 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 329kcal Calories from fat 157|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 17g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
I hope you enjoy!
Shared at these
Don’t forget to like, share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012 All Rights Reserved