This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This Apple Zucchini
Bread is the perfect fall loaf of bread.
back to Foodie Friday!
be sharing one of my favorite recipes with the friends and followers of Love
Bakes Good Cakes.
my Grandma’s recipe for zucchini bread. It is my favorite recipe of zucchini. It is easy just to throw together in a matter of minute, bake in the oven and have a fresh slice right when it is out of the oven, and don’t forget that slice of butter on top. Oh, it just melts…okay I am drooling now.
recipes like that? You know the ones, you will never stray from. And the ones
you will take to bake-offs because you know anything Grandma makes, is the
best. Well that is the case here.
added a little fall twist to it.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 4 cups fresh / 2 cups frozen squash
- 2 apples, cored, peeled and chopped, I used Honeycrisp
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups + 3 tablespoons bread flour (you can use all-purpose too)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350; grease 3 bread loaf pans.
- Mix all ingredients together; pour into 2-3 bread pans, just depends on the size of pans you use.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Time may vary depending on oven; insert toothpick in the center of the loaf to make sure bread is done.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2386Total Fat: 65gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 240mgSodium: 1993mgFiber: 16gSugar: 226gProtein: 37g
loved this. It was great for a snack after school or even for breakfast, or
even as French toast.