Happy New Year, everybody!! I hope you had a safe and happy New Year's Eve! We played it pretty low-key and watched movies, played games, and had a few snacks. Shortly before midnight, we switched it over to watch the ball drop in New York City. Since we're two hours behind the east coast, my kiddos were in bed shortly after 10 pm our time ... Brian and I made it to midnight, barely! 😲
Now that we have the welcoming of the new year under our belt, I'm looking forward to the big game! How about you?! For me, it's just an excuse to make - and eat - lots of yummy food! I needed some new ideas this year, and with the help of some of my blogger friends, I've got 13 easy and delicious recipes that will make your game day menu fuss-free ... let's be honest, we all need more "easy" in 2017!
We've gotcha covered with appetizers, sides & salads, main dishes, beverages, and desserts ... so grab some friends and let's have a party!!
- Crispy Baked Parmesan Ravioli from Kleinworth & Co.
- Bacon Bombs from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- The Best Chile con Queso from Around My Family Table
Salads & Sides
- 20-minute Greek Couscous Salad from Plated Cravings
- Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Eggrolls from Liz on Call
- Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels from Home Cooking Memories
- Crock Pot White Chicken Chili from The Gingered Whisk
- Bourbon Brown Sugar Barbecue Ribs from Cooking with Curls
- Game Day Beer Chili from Self Proclaimed Foodie
- Peach Raspberry Moscato Punch from Bread Booze Bacon
- Bacon Bourbon Apple Jello Shots from Bread Booze Bacon
- Club Cracker Bars from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Peanut Butter Cheeseball from Like Mother Like Daughter
Don't forget to pin it!