Things are starting to look and feel festive here in the Love Bakes Good Cakes house. The only issue I'm having is that this is the first year of having FOUR cats and a Christmas tree ... I'm thinking about relocating the Christmas tree to my office so it can be behind closed doors! Ack! I don't know how to keep them out of the tree and to keep them from chewing the branches and wires! If you have suggestions, I'm all ears! 😼
I'm still working on figuring out the menu for Christmas day! I am so excited that I can hardly wait!! Although we don't usually have a traditional Christmas dinner, I do serve a few of our favorite dishes .... Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without them! If you need some ideas, this is the post for you - heck, we even have the entire dinner plan just to make things easy!!
Salads & Sides
- Red Hot Jello Salad from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Chopped Spinach Pomegranate Salad from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Creamed Spinach with Bacon from Bread Booze Bacon
- Loaded Baked Mashed Potatoes from Home Cooking Memories
- One Hour Dinner Rolls from Kleinworth & Co.
- Honey Balsamic Baked Pork Chops from The Gold Lining Girl
- Spinach Dip Stuffed Pork Loin from Bread Booze Bacon
- Bacon Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie from Around My Family Table
- Guinness Gingerbread from Cooking with Curls
Even More Fun
- Stove Top Potpourri from Liz on Call
Don't forget to pin it!