Full of lemon flavor, this Lemon Supreme Cake is for the true lemon lover! #lemon #cake
So, the kiddos will be back to school this week .... on Thursday to be exact. When is back to school in your neck of the woods?! Maybe it's just me, but it seems like Summer just started and it's already over. I'm trying to hold on to the last little bit as long as I can!
We had a small family get-together this past weekend - and of course, every good party needs a dessert of two. I actually wanted to take this Lemon Supreme Cake to our neighborhood potluck on Saturday, but decided to save it for the family get-together on Sunday instead!
If you're a fan of lemon, you will LOVE this Lemon Supreme Cake ..... everything about this cake screams lemon!
Powered by Recipage
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
Lemon Funfetti Ice Cream
Cherry Upside Down Cake
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved
Lemon Supreme Cakeby
- 1 box (15.25-16.5 oz.) lemon cake mix
- Ingredients listed on cake mix box to prepare the cake
- 1 can (21 oz.) lemon creme pie filling
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) lemon instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- Lemonheads candy or lemon drop candies (optional)
- Thinly sliced lemon, for garnish (optional)
1. Prepare the cake mix according to the package directions using the ingredients listed on the box. Bake in a 9×13-in. baking dish for the time listed. Cool completely.
2. Spread the lemon creme pie filling evenly over the top of the cake.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the lemon instant pudding with the milk until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread the mixture over the top of the cake.
4. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
*Note – For even more lemon flavor, you can grind a few Lemonheads candy or lemon drop candies and sprinkle the powder over the top of the cake prior to serving!
Powered by Recipage
I first shared this recipe at Motherhood on a Dime