Pour a glass of milk my friends and get ready to devour
these Chocolate Snickerdoodles. These cookies include two of my favorite baking
ingredients: chocolate & cinnamon. Making this a lethal combination to my
I can’t get enough of them. I know that if I make a batch I better be taking them
somewhere immediately because I will no joke eat the entire batch. ENTIRE
Top 5 Favorite Snickerdoodles and that is saying something.
chocolate in cookies. And adding cinnamon to anything always gives it a kick. So the fact that you are simply taking a simple chocolate cookie and
rolling it in sugar and cinnamon, I mean how can you go wrong?
been busy in the kitchen cooking up some treats for family and friends.
Including these two decadent desserts that are mouthwatering worthy.
Pour a glass of milk my friends and get ready to devour these Chocolate Snickerdoodles. These cookies include two of my favorite baking ingredients: chocolate & cinnamon.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Stir in vanilla and eggs, adding them one at a time.
- In a small mixing bowl sift together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, and cocoa. Mix in the flour mixture to the butter and sugar, mixing until well combined.
- In another bowl stir together 3 tablespoons of sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and gently roll in the cinnamon mixture and place cookie dough on the sheet 2 inches apart, I get 12 on a baking sheet. Place in oven and bake 8-10 minutes. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Cool and devour.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 252kcal Calories from fat 82|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|