A tasty and filling way to use leftovers, this easy, savory Roast Beef Quiche will delight the whole family. Perfect for brunch or dinner.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Table of contents
Recipes with Roast Beef Leftovers
Y’all, I’m a big believer in using leftovers. It’s economical, and I always feel guilty throwing away food when there are so many people in the world without it!
That’s why this Roast Beef Quiche is so awesome: it tastes amaaaaaaazing and lets me reuse all my leftover roast beef from Sunday dinner! 😍
Trust me, if you need a fresh meal idea, this quiche will solve your problem! This has become our favorite way to repurpose leftover roast beef!
Plus, Roast Beef Quiche is super versatile. You could even add some of the leftover carrots and potatoes from your roast beef dinner if you really wanted to!
I don’t know about you, but I love meals that disguise themselves as “new” meals. (It takes all the guesswork out of planning menus for the week, too.)
My kiddos think they’re eating “pie” for supper, so it just makes it that much better! It’s great for picky eaters!
So, don’t throw away those leftovers, y’all! Bake ‘em into this quiche and repurpose those leftovers! I hope you enjoy this recipe! 😊
Roast Beef Quiche: Ingredients & Equipment
For this Roast Beef Quiche recipe, you’ll need …
- pastry pie crust – you’ll want a 9-inch one. You can make your own or get it premade, whichever is easiest for you!
- large eggs – hard to make a quiche without them!
- cooked roast beef and green onions – your first delicious quiche fillings.
- green pepper, milk, cheddar cheese, flour, and steak sauce – more flavors and additions for the quiche.
- dill weed, dried basil, dried oregano – your quiche herbs and seasonings.
- salt and pepper – to taste.
- aluminum foil – this is for baking your crust!
- bowl – for making your quiche mixture, of course.
How to make Roast Beef Quiche
First, prep your crust. Preheat your oven to 400° F. Prick the crust several times. Loosely ball up a piece of aluminum foil (about 12×18-inch) and place it in the center of the crust. Bake the crust for 5 minutes. Carefully remove the foil ball, and bake the crust for 5 minutes longer.
Second, make your filling. Reduce the oven heat to 375° F. Sprinkle beef and green onions into the crust. In a bowl, beat flour, eggs, milk, steak sauce, dill weed, basil, oregano, and salt. and pepper. Add green peppers and cheese and mix it well. Pour the filling into the crust.
Finally, bake the quiche and enjoy! Bake your quiche for 25-30 minutes or until the center is set. Allow it to stand for 10 minutes before cutting, then chow down!
Roast Beef Quiche: FAQs
It’ll give you about 6 servings of Roast Beef Quiche.
This recipe takes about an hour. You’ll need 20 minutes to prep the ingredients and about 40 minutes to cook the quiche.
Quiche is done when the center is set, and the top is golden brown. You can also insert a knife or toothpick into the center to check if it comes out clean.
Properly stored in an airtight container, this recipe is good for 3-4 days.
This Roast Beef Quiche can be reheated in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes, in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through.
I recommend …
– mozzarella cheese (it becomes so gooey!), pepper jack, blue cheese, or gruyere
– caramelized onions
– bacon or ham (especially if the bacon is thick)
– chopped, roasted, fried, or boiled potato cubes
– sweet potatoes
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1 unbaked pastry pie crust (9-inch)
- 1-3/4 cup cooked roast beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F. With a fork, prick the crust several times. Loosely ball up a piece of aluminum foil (about 12x18-inch) and place it in the center of the crust. Bake the crust for 5 minutes. Carefully remove the foil ball. Bake an additional 5 minutes longer.
- Reduce the heat to 375°F.
- Sprinkle the beef and green onions evenly into the crust.
- In a medium bowl, beat the flour, eggs, milk, steak sauce, dill weed, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper until well combined. Add in the green peppers and cheese and mix well. Pour the mixture into the crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is set.
- Allow the quiche to stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Quiche can be reheated in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes, or in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Properly stored in an airtight container, this quiche can last for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Oversized Cutting Board, 3 Piece, Non-Slip, Extra Large Thick Chopping Boards, Dishwasher Safe, Non-Porous, Set of 3
Chef Knife - 8 Inches
Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
Silicone Spatula Set of 4
11-Inch Silicone Balloon Whisk
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
Stainless Steel Measuring Cups - 5 Piece Stackable Measuring Set
Stainless Steel Metal Measuring Spoons, Fits in Spice Jar, Set of 6 with bonus Leveler
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 510Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 373mgSodium: 4252mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 94g
Please note that the nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary significantly between brands. Always be sure to read labels. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Nutrition info may contain errors, so please verify it independently. Likewise, recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them.
Originally published on August 10, 2012. Updated on January 24, 2023.