Need a fresh idea? This Roast Beef Quiche will solve your problem! Add some of your leftover carrots, and potatoes. if you want to!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Roast Beef Quiche
I’m a big believer in using leftovers. Sunday has come and gone and you don’t know what to do with your leftover roast beef … You need a fresh idea. This quiche will solve your problem! You could even add some of the leftover carrots and potatoes, if you wanted to! I don’t know about you, but I love meals that disguise themselves as “new” meals. My kiddos think they’re eating “pie” for supper – so it just makes it that much better! 😉
- 1 unbaked pastry pie crust (9-in.)
- 1 3/4 cup cooked roast beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. steak sauce
- 1/8 tsp. each: dill weed, dried basil and dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Prick the crust several times. Loosely ball up a piece of aluminum foil (about 12x18-in.) and place in the center of the crust. Bake for 5 minutes. Carefully remove foil ball. Bake 5 minutes longer.
- Reduce heat to 375° F. Sprinkle beef and green onions into the crust. In a bowl, beat flour, eggs, milk, steak sauce, dill weed, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Add green peppers and cheese and mix well. Pour into the crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until center is set. Allow to stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 556Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 250mgSodium: 548mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 41g
Originally published on August 10, 2012. Updated on April 21,2021.