No Pumpkin Pie Spice? Don’t fret! It’s easy to make at home! #pumpkin #spice
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Don’t you hate when you’re right in the middle of a recipe, only to find out that you don’t have enough of a particular ingredient?! Normally, that doesn’t happen to me – but pumpkin pie spice is not something I buy regularly. However, I’ve been making pumpkin treats left and right and I had (wrongly) assumed I had enough leftover from last season ….. ugh, I hate when that happens – don’t you?!
It’s a good thing that this is easily made at home! And honestly, I think the homemade version just tastes better since I can adjust the spice levels! 🙂
This post was originally shared at Memories by the Mile
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Store in a tightly sealed container.
- Use in your favorite pumpkin recipes where it calls for Pumpkin Pie Spice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 22Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgFiber: 3gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g