With only 3 ingredients, this Easy Apple Cake is perfect for Fall Baking! #apples #fallbaking
Are y’all ready for some Fall baking?! I am!! I have been dreaming about pumpkin and apple treats for weeks now. As you may have already noticed from some of my recent posts, I have given in and started baking. Of course, it’s still hotter than you know what here in Phoenix … nevermind that though … let’s do some baking!
I wanted to share this Easy Apple Cake last year, but it’s one of those recipes I never got around to making. It only has THREE ingredients and it’s perfect for Fall baking! I like to make it look a little fancier with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, but that it totally optional and up to you! I’ve linked my Homemade Sweetened Whipped Cream in the recipe below in case you would like a homemade version. A scoop of cinnamon or vanilla ice cream would be great also! Of course, it’s great by itself also! 🙂
Easy Apple Cake - Only 3 Ingredients!
With only 3 ingredients, this Easy Apple Cake is perfect for Fall Baking!
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix (see note)
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- 4 eggs
- Sweetened Whipped Cream (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients with an electric mixer until thoroughly combined. The mixer will help break up the apple pieces. Pour into the prepared dish.
3. Bake 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center tests clean. Allow cake to cool slightly before serving.
Serve with sweetened whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.
*Just a note about this recipe - You will NOT need the ingredients listed on the cake mix box. Just use the cake mix, pie filling and eggs.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 154kcal Calories from fat 18|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Other Posts You May Enjoy: