Hello my Love Bakes Good Cakes peeps – #LBGCP! (It is officially a hash-taggy thing, now…just go with it…humor me). It is I, Kim, from Soliloquy Of Food & Such. This month has just flown by, I tell ya! Thanks for reading my #FirstFridayOfEveryMonth contribution on #LBGC. #TooManyHashtags? (sorry, I got carried away).
Pepperoni & Feta Pasta Salad
I am sharing this Pepperoni & Feta Pasta Salad today, it is one of our favorite pasta salads.
- 1 pound of rotini pasta; cooked, drained & cooled
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 oz small sliced pepperoni rounds; chopped into quarters
- 6 oz can of black olives; drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup banana pepper rings, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 gallon-sized Ziploc bag (optional)
- Combine everything in a large bowl (or Ziploc bag); toss well.
- Chill for about an hour before serving; it's recommended....but if you can't wait, you can't wait. I get it.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 898kcal Calories from fat 418|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 46g||71%|
|Saturated Fat 14g||70%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|