Hello my Love Bakes Good Cakes peeps – #LBGCP! (It is officially a hash-taggy thing, now…just go with it…humor me). It is I, Kim, from Soliloquy Of Food & Such. This month has just flown by, I tell ya! Thanks for reading my #FirstFridayOfEveryMonth contribution on #LBGC. #TooManyHashtags? (sorry, I got carried away).
- 1 pound of rotini pasta; cooked, drained & cooled
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 oz small sliced pepperoni rounds; chopped into quarters
- 6 oz can of black olives; drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup banana pepper rings, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 gallon-sized Ziploc bag (optional)
- Combine everything in a large bowl (or Ziploc bag); toss well.
- Chill for about an hour before serving; it's recommended....but if you can't wait, you can't wait. I get it.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 898Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 1327mgFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 29g