Try this Pepperoni & Feta Pasta Salad for a delicious and simple meal idea, It is a family favorite and I hope it becomes yours too! Enjoy!
Pepperoni & Feta Pasta Salad
Hello my Love Bakes Good Cakes peeps – #LBGCP! (It is officially a hash-taggy thing, now…just go with it…humor me). It is I, Kim, from Soliloquy Of Food & Such. This month has just flown by, I tell ya! Thanks for reading my #FirstFridayOfEveryMonth contribution on #LBGC. #TooManyHashtags? (sorry, I got carried away).
I am sharing this Pepperoni & Feta Pasta Salad today, it is one of our favorite pasta salads. Seeing how we are super busy with our new #workcamper jobs, my food preparation level has fallen to: #OMGWeAreEatingTHISForSupper?!?!?!?! I kid you not. It’s been eat-to-live, not live-to-eat; so when it came time for Pepperoni & Feta Pasta salad, making and eating this sure was a treat!
Oh, did I forget to mention that I mixed it all up in a Ziploc bag? Super fancy…I know, right? I can AT LEAST say we plated it on actual dishes and refrained from eating it directly out of the bag like a couple of savages. WHAT would Martha Stewart say (#WWMSS)?
If you like pepperoni, feta, black olives and banana peppers, then this is for you! Now imagine them tossed with pasta and a little salad dressing…..Good Lord, gimme a Ziploc (#GLGAZ)!
Kim can be found on Soliloquy Of Food & Such, or referring to herself in the third-person on:
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1 pound of rotini pasta; cooked, drained & cooled
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 ounce small sliced pepperoni rounds; chopped into quarters
- 6 ounce can of black olives; drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup banana pepper rings, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 gallon-sized Ziploc bag (optional)
- Combine everything in a large bowl (or Ziploc bag); toss well.
- Chill for about an hour before serving; it's recommended....but if you can't wait, you can't wait. I get it.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 898Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 1327mgFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 29g
Originally published on June 7, 2014. Updated on April 29, 2021.