This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake makes a great alternative to traditional pumpkin pie! Easy and delicious recipe!
I have to let y’all in on a little secret …. I’m kinda excited for Thanksgiving this year! So you’ll have to forgive me if I just skip over Halloween and focus on all things turkey and pumpkin. My oldest son and his wife will be here with us for a few days and I just cannot wait!
One thing I know for sure will be on our Thanksgiving menu is this No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake. It is so easy to make and it’s oh, so creamy! I actually think I like it more than traditional pumpkin pie – and I really love pumpkin pie. I’m hoping easy recipes like this No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake will free up some time to visit with the family because it sounds like we may have a houseful this year with Brian’s family coming over as well! I’m not freaking out yet …. but get back with me closer to Thanksgiving when I’m trying to keep my cool and get everything done while making it all seem effortless! 😀
If you’ve been a reader for awhile then you know about the #12bloggers. If you have never heard of the #12bloggers – On the 12th of every month, 12 bloggers get together to share a themed recipe (this month is squash!) and the recipes have to include 12 or less ingredients! Be sure to read to the end to see what my bloggy friends made!
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Extra frozen whipped topping, for garnish (optional)
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in the whipped topping. Spoon the mixture evenly into graham cracker crumb crust, smoothing out the top.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, garnish with additional whipped topping and cinnamon if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 389Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 258mgFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 5g
Crockpot Potato Stuff Squash by Around My Family Table
Other Posts You May Enjoy: