Dessert doesn’t get any easier than this Frozen Lemonade Pie! It’s a lemon lover’s dream come true!
I have to tell y’all …. even though the calendar says we’re just into the first few days of spring, it feels like summer here in Phoenix! I’m not complaining – I actually don’t mind the warmer weather if it means I never have to see or shovel snow!! 😀 However, that does mean we have to find ways to keep cool with all of this crazy heat!
You may remember that I have told you before that I am such a sucker for lemon desserts! I absolutely love the sweet, puckery, lip-smacking treats … especially when it’s hot outside! One of our favorite warm weather desserts is this NO BAKE Frozen Lemonade Pie! Obviously, it scores major points for being no-bake – and it scores even higher for being sweet and lemony! It’s the perfect after dinner treat and it always is always well received when we share it with guests!
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Dessert doesn't get any easier than this Frozen Lemonade Pie! It's a lemon lover's dream come true!
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1 container (12 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, fold the sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping until well combined, being careful to keep the mixture light and fluffy. Add the lemonade concentrate and continue to gently fold. Pour the filling into the pie crust. Place in the freezer to chill at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, garnish with fresh lemon slices.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 517kcal Calories from fat 233|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 26g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 13g||65%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Other Posts You May Enjoy: