This Hash Brown Casserole is a comforting side dish that everybody loves!
I know, I know …. It’s the start of a new year and I should be sharing healthier stuff. I’ll apologize now. I really wanted to share this back in December, but things happened and I never got around to getting this up.
This dish is so popular at potlucks! When I lived in the Midwest, it was common to see someone bring Hash Brown Casserole for a grieving family after a funeral. We also saw it pretty frequently at church potlucks. My family loves Hash Brown Casserole for an occasional Sunday dinner. I hope you enjoy this casserole as much as my family does!
by Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes
- 1 package (2 pounds) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- ½ cup onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes cereal
- ¼ cup melted butter (half a stick of butter)
Powered by Recipage
Other Posts You May Enjoy: