Alfredo Scalloped Potatoes with Ham and Broccoli remind me of when I was growing up. A hearty meal idea that will stick to your ribs. Enjoy!
Alfredo Scalloped Potatoes with Ham and Broccoli
Growing up, I remember having Ham and Scalloped Potatoes on occasion. We didn’t have it too often – so those times when we did have it, really stuck out in my mind. My parents grew up in the Midwest – where meals tend to be filling, hearty and stick-to-your-ribs!
Although I love the traditional Ham and Scalloped Potatoes, y’all know I just can’t leave well enough alone. I spun this snazzy version from one I had at a party years ago. It could easily be a main course …. or a side dish!
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1 jar (16 oz.) prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 5 russet potatoes (about 3 lbs.), scrubbed and sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces diced ham
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen, chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Swiss cheese. shredded - divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 9x13-in. a baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Whisk together the Alfredo and milk in a medium bowl. In a separate medium bowl, combine the ham, broccoli and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Layer half of the potatoes in the baking dish. Sprinkle with half of the Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Top with half of the ham mixture. Spread one-third of the Alfredo mixture over the top. Repeat layers. Top the casserole with the remaining 1 cup of cheese. Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the top.
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil large enough to cover the dish with cooking spray and place sprayed side down over the casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Uncover dish. Continue to cook for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 454Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 1158mgFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 23g
Originally published on October 30, 2013. Updated on April 24, 2021.