These Butterfinger Pudding Cookies are one of my favorites. You have to try this recipe and share them with family and friends!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Butterfinger Pudding Cookies
Hi y’all! Today, you can find me over at LeMoine Family Kitchen. (Actually, I am a dunce and forgot to hit publish when I scheduled this, so it actually posted earlier today on Angela’s blog.) I’m sharing a fabulous recipe for Butterfinger Pudding Cookies – my new favorite cookie!! Stop on by and take a look 🙂
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 10 fun-sized Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer until thoroughly combined. Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, salt and instant pudding. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture, mixing well. Stir in the chocolate chips and butterfingers. Cover the bowl with saran wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Bake for 8 minutes. Allow to cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheet before removing to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in a covered container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 74mgFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
Originally published on January 23, 2013. Updated on April 22, 2021.