This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Hi y’all! I’m reposting this for those of you who missed this over at LeMoine Family Kitchen. Thanks so much for stopping by! 🙂
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 10 fun-sized Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer until thoroughly combined. Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, salt and instant pudding. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture, mixing well. Stir in the chocolate chips and butterfingers. Cover the bowl with saran wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Bake for 8 minutes. Allow to cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheet before removing to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in a covered container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 74mgFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012 All Rights Reserved