You will enjoy these Butterfinger Pudding Cookies for your next dessert. Easy to make, and so delicious, they will be a family favorite!
Butterfinger Pudding Cookies
Do you ever have mad-crazy cravings? Recently, I was thinking about making some chocolate and Butterfinger cookies and these tasty little gems were born! Thank goodness I have help eating these – otherwise, I could have eaten the whole batch by myself! Delicious … soft and chocolate-y, with just a bit of Butterfinger! 🙂 These just may be my new favorite cookie!
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 10 fun-sized Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer until thoroughly combined. Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, salt and instant pudding. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture, mixing well. Stir in the chocolate chips and butterfingers. Cover the bowl with saran wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Bake for 8 minutes. Allow to cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheet before removing to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in a covered container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 74mgFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g