This Funky Junction Milkshake is for adults only! Get funky with this Guinness, bacon syrup, espresso, chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup, bacon whipped cream & real bacon shake!
Funky Junction Milkshake
Since August is #baconmonth I wanted to create something crazy and funky. With a combination of Guinness, bacon syrup, espresso, chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup, bacon whipped cream & real bacon, this shake is the perfect treat for adults! The combination may sound weird, but I assure you, it tastes so good together! 🙂
In case you are wondering, I bought my bacon syrup online … although, you may be able to find it locally. If you have never checked out Torani, be prepared …. there are a ton of fun and yummy flavors to choose from! (Just a side note, this is not sponsored, nor have I have ever worked with Torani! If you’d like some flavor suggestions, my faves are Peppermint, Salted Caramel and Pumpkin Spice!)
Other recipes you may enjoy
For the milkshake
- 1 slice of cooked bacon
- 1 cup Guinness Stout
- 3 tablespoons Torani bacon syrup
- 1 shot of espresso
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
Bacon Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Torani bacon syrup
- Additional chocolate syrup, for topping (if desired)
Prepare the Bacon Whipped Cream:
- Beat ½ cup heavy whipping cream with 1 tbsp. Torani bacon syrup with an electric mixer on HIGH speed until stiff. Set aside.
For the milkshake:
- Cut the bacon slice in half. Finely mince one half of the bacon. Set the other half aside. Place the minced bacon, Guinness, bacon syrup, espresso, chocolate ice cream and chocolate syrup in a blender.
- Blend on HIGH speed until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into a tall glass or mason jar. Top with Bacon Whipped Cream (recipe above) and additional chocolate syrup. Garnish with the half of a piece of bacon.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1381Total Fat: 78gSaturated Fat: 45gCholesterol: 250mgSodium: 440mgFiber: 3gSugar: 121gProtein: 16g
Originally published on August 6, 2014. Updated on April 30, 2021.