Chocolate chip cookies or cheesecake? Why choose when you can have these Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars!! They are the best of both worlds!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Challenge Butter. The opinions and text are all mine.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars recipe
Life is full of decisions … decisions like, should I get up and exercise or sleep an extra hour? Chicken tacos or beef tacos? You know, important stuff!
When it comes to dessert, I don’t want to choose. I’m sure you don’t want to either! With these Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars, you don’t have to choose – you get the best of both worlds! Chocolate chip cookies AND cheesecake … you’re welcome! ?
This recipe has been in my recipe box for more than 20 years, and it’s always a favorite with family, friends, and when I take it to potlucks! I love that it only has FOUR INGREDIENTS, and it comes together pretty quickly. You can use pre-made refrigerated cookie dough – or use your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough recipe. You’ll need about 2 cups to make this recipe!
What are you waiting for … make the recipe!! You’ll be soooo glad you did!
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1 tube (16.5 oz.) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (or 2 cups of homemade cookie dough)
- 1 package (8 oz.) Challenge cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Divide the cookie dough in half. To make the crust, press half of the dough into the bottom prepared baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg until the mixture is smooth. Spread over the crust. Crumble the remaining cookie dough over the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center tests clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 150mgFiber: 0gSugar: 18gProtein: 2g