This Creamy Pea Salad is a nice change from the typical potato or pasta salads found at barbecues and potlucks. It requires very little cooking with just a little bit of chopping and mixing – it could easily be a no cook recipe if you buy precooked bacon! It doesn’t get much easier than that!
I don’t know about y’all, but I love cool side salads in the summer! They just seems so refreshing in the summer heat. Although I love a good potato or macaroni salad, sometimes, I want something just a bit different!
This Creamy Pea Salad is sooooo easy and it’s always a hit!
by Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes
Yield: (8-10 servings)
- 2 pkg. (16 oz. each) frozen peas, thawed and drained
- ½-1 cup diced Cheddar cheese
- ½-1 cup diced Mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
Powered by Recipage
I hope your family enjoys this as much as mine!
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved