- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tsp. finely shredded orange peel
- White, green and red nonpareils
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add the powdered sugar. Mix with mixer until well combined, stopping the machine once to scrape the sides. Add vanilla and flour. Mix until well combined. Add the cranberries and orange peel.
- Shape dough into 1-in. balls and roll in nonpareils. Arrange 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the bottoms are lightly browned. Immediately transfer from the pan to a cooling rack. Cool completely.
Note - To keep cookies fresh, store in a covered container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 1mgFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
I hope you enjoy!
Shared at these
Featured at Daily Dish Magazine
Don’t forget to like, share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012 All Rights Reserved