Cranberry Orange Christmas Sandies are delicious for the Holiday season. Can you just eat one? I doubt it! Give them a taste.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Cranberry Orange Christmas Sandies
Hi y’all! You can find me sharing these Cranberry Orange Christmas Sandies over at Mandatory Mooch today! Stop on by for the recipe and be sure to say hello to Nichi while you’re there! 🙂
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tsp. finely shredded orange peel
- White, green and red nonpareils
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add the powdered sugar. Mix with mixer until well combined, stopping the machine once to scrape the sides. Add vanilla and flour. Mix until well combined. Add the cranberries and orange peel.
- Shape dough into 1-in. balls and roll in nonpareils. Arrange 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the bottoms are lightly browned. Immediately transfer from the pan to a cooling rack. Cool completely.
Note - To keep cookies fresh, store in a covered container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 1mgFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Originally published on December 9, 2012. Updated on April 22, 2021.