This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Boar’s Head Brand®. All opinions are 100% mine.
How do you help my Chipotle Chicken Club you ask?! It’s easy – go vote for it! Encourage your family and friends to vote for it! In the end, there can only be one winner ….. who will it be?! Which blogger (and sandwich creation) will have #BHBoldestBracket bragging rights?!
Chipotle Chicken Club
With all of the great products on the Bold line, I can't wait to try the Blackened Turkey and NEW Horseradish Cheddar Cheese next! What kind of sandwich would you make with them?! It's sure to take you on a flavor adventure!
- 2 Bolillo rolls, split lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Boar’s Head Brand Fiery Chipotle Gourmaise™
- 1 small Avocado, mashed
- 2 leaves Lettuce
- 8 slices Boar’s Head Brand Chipotle Chicken Breast
- 4 slices Boar’s Head Brand Chipotle Gouda Cheese
- 4 slices Tomato, sliced thin
- 4 slices Boar’s Head Brand Fully Cooked Bacon
- Spread 1 tablespoon Fiery Chipotle Gourmaise onto each roll bottom.
- Split the remaining ingredients in half and layer each onto of the roll bottoms in the following order: lettuce, Chipotle Chicken Breast, Chipotle Gouda Cheese, tomato, bacon, and avocado.
- Crown each sandwich with roll top and serve.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 1456kcal Calories from fat 838|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 93g||143%|
|Saturated Fat 32g||160%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Other Posts You May Enjoy: