This is a sponsored post for Lagostina. All opinions are honest and 100% my own.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole is creamy, cheesy, and comforting! Loaded with chicken, bacon, cheese, and a homemade Ranch sauce, this is sure to become a family favorite!
Now that the weather is cooling down, I’m excited for comforting casserole dishes and big bowls of soup! I look forward to it all year long.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray Lasagnera baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and cook for 1 minute or until smooth. Slowly, whisk in milk. Add garlic and season to taste with salt and pepper. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high, whisking often, until the mixture is thickened, about 4-5 minutes. Carefully add the cream cheese and stir until smooth. Stir in the dry Ranch dressing mix. Remove from the heat and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, chicken, HALF of the bacon, 1 cup Mozzarella, and ½ cup Cheddar cheese. Pour the sauce over the top and mix until well combined. Transfer the pasta mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top evenly with remaining Mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses. Sprinkle the remaining bacon over the top of the casserole.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the casserole is hot throughout and the cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
6. Sprinkle chopped parsley over the casserole before serving, if desired.
Other Posts You May Enjoy: