Have you finished planning what will be on your table for Thanksgiving? If you’re still looking for an easy dessert idea, this Caramel Apple Galette couldn’t be easier! #apples #caramel #fallbaking
I’m one of those people who love to try new things. So much in fact, that we rarely have the exact same thing twice. Traditionally, we usually have a few pie choices for Thanksgiving dinner, but this year, I wanted to change things up with something a bit different.
I wanted something easy – and maybe similar to a pie. This Caramel Apple Galette was the perfect solution and was well received by our dinner guests. Enjoy!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, brought to room temperature
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Unroll the pie crust onto a pizza pan. Spread the caramel sauce over the top.
- Top with the apple pie filling leaving a 3 to 4-inch border. Fold the edges over the filling.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is cooked and golden.
- Allow the galette to cool slightly before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 253Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 224mgFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved