Summer is not over yet!!
And I'm not ready to let it go. Granted, it's the first of August .... the first of August, y'all!! No more July, friends. With so many of us staring down the back to school season, I say we need at least one more big summer party before we can even think about letting summer go! It just doesn't seem fair when it feels like summer just started!! Amiright?!
Okay, I may be the one weirdo who never really wants summer to go away .... which is why I live in Arizona!! ;)
I've gotten together with some of my bloggy friends to bring you 12 easy and delicious recipes perfect for hosting a pool party! We've got you covered on appetizers, salads, sides, main dishes, drinks, and desserts! You just need to bring your towel, sunscreen and a bathing suit!! :D
- Greek Pasta Salad from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Summer Fruit Salad with Cinnamon-Honey Syrup Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
- Julie's Potato Salad from Bread Booze Bacon
- Avocado Salsa from One Sweet Appetite
- Corn, Avocado, Tomato Quinoa Salad from The Gold Lining Girl
- Grilled Cumin-Lime Chicken from Around My Family Table
- Honey Lime Salmon from Like Mother Like Daughter
- Raspberry Crush Party Punch from Liz on Call
- Banana Split Poke Cake from Home. Made. Interest.
- Strawberry-Yogurt Popsicles from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Don't forget to pin it!