You're going to either really love me or really hate me for this post. Either way, I'm going to apologize now because this Saltine Toffee Candy is too good not to share! Some of you may know it as "Christmas Crack" because it is addicting. Consider yourself warned! You have to wonder how a candy that has saltine crackers can even remotely be that "good" - but one bite and you'll be a believer. I promise it doesn't taste like crackers! :)
This is one of those recipe I have to make at the holidays. It's not even an option. My family loves it that much! Heck, everyone who tries it loves it! It's super easy to make - you only need a handful of ingredients! Be a rockstar at the office party with this treat. Make sure to print copies of the recipe - I can almost guarantee people will want it!
Not only will you be a believer of how great this Saltine Toffee Candy is, but give I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® a try in this recipe! It's time to become an I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® believer!
The new I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® offers a fresh butter taste to add flavor to any meal, and can be used for spreading, topping, sautéing, cooking or baking. It is unbelievably delicious. Use it in all of your favorite recipes! As always, the new I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® is deliciously spreadable straight out of the refrigerator, so there's no need to wait for it to soften!
- The new I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® is made from real, simple ingredients – 100% taste, 0% artificial preservatives – and is still unbelievably delicious!
- This new recipe is offered in the Original, Light, and Olive Oil varieties.
- The new I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® is made from real, simple ingredients you can recognize like a delicious blend of plant-based oils, purified water and a pinch of salt. Just one bite and you'll 'Believe'!
- The new I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® is the first spread from Unilever in the U.S. to be made from non-GMO sourced ingredients.*
- The new I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® is available in grocery stores nationwide beginning October 2014 for a suggested retail price of $3.09.
- Visit us at www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com to learn more.
- 1 sleeve (4 oz.) saltine crackers
- 1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter®
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 bag (12 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Line a 13x9-inch cookie sheet with saltine crackers in a single layer.
3. In a medium saucepan combine the brown sugar and the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter®. Bring to a boil and boil for 3-4 minutes. Immediately pour over saltines and spread to cover crackers completely.
4. Bake for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. Let sit for 5 minutes. Spread melted chocolate with a spatula and top with chopped nuts. Cool completely and break into pieces.
*Side note - I put this in the freezer to harden up quicker!
Powered by Recipage
After you purchase and try the new I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!®, you can leave a product review on the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® website!
For more great-tasting recipes, visit:
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.