This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DREAM™
Dairy-Free Peppermint Mocha Latte - tastes just like the expensive coffeehouse drink! #DREAMLatte #ad
I don't know about y'all, but my mind and recipes are starting to shift towards the holidays and more wintery trends. Comfort foods like family-favorite casseroles and soups are on the top my list, as well as all things peppermint. Mmmmmm.
I recently discovered DREAM Latte™ while doing my weekly shopping. As someone who doesn't drink milk, and the only coffee drinker in my house, I was excited to try out the mocha flavor! The caramel flavor will be on my list to try next!
- 100 mg of caffeine per serving
- Non-GMO Project verified
- Rich in calcium and vitamin D
- Soy, lactose, Dairy, Gluten and Cholesterol Free
- Single serving containers
Dairy-Free Peppermint Mocha Latteby
- 1 container (11 oz.) DREAM Latte™ mocha flavored coffee + almond drink
- 2 pumps peppermint flavored syrup
- Non-dairy whipped topping, optional
- Crushed candy canes, optional
1. Place the DREAM Latte™ mocha-flavored coffee drink in a microwave-safe cup. Microwave on HIGH power for 2-3 minutes, depending on your microwave, until desired temperature is reached.
2. Carefully remove the cup from the microwave - IT WILL BE HOT - and add 2 pumps of the peppermint flavored syrup to the DREAM Latte™. Stir to combine.
3. Top with non-dairy whipped cream, if desired, and add a sprinkle of candy canes, if desired. Serve immediately.
Powered by Recipage