This Creamy Pea Salad is a nice change from the typical potato or pasta salads found at barbecues and potlucks. It requires very little cooking with just a little bit of chopping and mixing - it could easily be a no cook recipe if you buy precooked bacon! It doesn't get much easier than that!
Creamy Pea Saladby
- 2 pkg. (16 oz. each) frozen peas, thawed and drained
- ½-1 cup diced Cheddar cheese
- ½-1 cup diced Mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate until serving.
Powered by Recipage