Calling all cinnamon lovers! This Snickerdoodle Quick Bread is the perfect breakfast treat or snack and it is so easy to make!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Reynolds Kitchens. The opinions and text are all mine.
Snickerdoodle Quick Bread
After not feeling like doing much of anything the past few weeks, I am slowly working on getting back into my groove. I have been wanting to share this Snickerdoodle Quick Bread with y’all for some time but after a recent family death, I just haven’t been very motivated to do any baking … or much of anything for that matter.
I’m coming out of my shell and starting to feel like myself again – so much so, that I went on a full-on baking frenzy the other day! Not only did I make this Snickerdoodle Quick Bread, but I made two batches of cookies, two cakes, a donut recipe and I made a few casseroles to put in the freezer for later since I know the next few weeks will be busy in the Love Bakes Good Cakes house. I have to admit, it felt good to be back in the kitchen baking!
Now that we’re into the official holiday season and for many (myself included), that means lots of baking! I have to tell you about some awesome products I just learned about! Reynolds Kitchens is going to help make your cooking and baking adventures way more fun (not to mention more convenient!). I used the Reynolds Bakeware Disposable Bakeware with Parchment Lining – 5-count 6×4-inch Small Loaf Pans for this Snickerdoodle Quick Bread recipe and I absolutely loved how easy and convenient it made baking, and I LOVE that pop of color!!
Reynolds is proud to announce the release of their Disposable Bakeware, which comes with a carrier for easy transportation! Reynolds Disposable Bakeware solves common problems with transporting food outside of the home, has convenient handles for stable/easy carrying and can easily go from oven to table. It’s ideal for preparing dishes to bring to friends of family or to drop off at a neighbors’ place and the bakeware comes in a variety of modern, colorful designs that are sure to complement the vibe of any gathering! It also comes in a number of shapes and sizes (including parchment-lined options), to accommodate a wide variety of dishes. They are available at retailers nationwide with the approximate MSRP of $4.99.
I love that the carrier also provides an extra barrier to protect against spills on clothes and car interior! It adds thermal protection, with a disposable hot pad included. Of course, the disposable bakeware easily goes from the oven to the table and with beautiful designs, it will look pretty snazzy at any get-together!
The NEW Reynolds Disposable Bakeware with Carriers comes in two sizes:
- 1-count 11×15-inch Lasagna Pan
- 1-count 13×9-inch Pan
I also will be stocking up on the various package sizes of Reynolds Disposable Bakeware with Parchment Lining! It offers the same non-stick, oven-safe benefits of Reynolds Genuine Parchment Paper (a necessity in the Love Bakes Good Cakes house!) and it is combined for the first time with the convenience of disposable bakeware! If you have ever used parchment paper, then you know that it lets cookies and treats slide right off after baking – no sticking! Of course, with disposable pans, it provides quick and easy cleanup! You can skip the extra oil and cooking spray needed to prevent sticking when you use parchment paper! The attractive exterior even makes it easy to package treats for gift-giving and allows you to use the disposable bakeware for nicer occasions!
The NEW Reynolds Disposable Bakeware with Parchment Lining comes in these convenient package sizes:
- 2-count 15×10-inch Cookie Sheets
- 3-count 12×8-inch Sheet Cake Pan
- 3-count 8×4-inch Medium Loaf Pans
- 5-count 6×4-inch Small Loaf Pans
- 3-count 8.5-inch Round Cake Pans
Be sure to look for the NEW Reynolds Disposable Bakeware the next time you head to the store – and don’t forget to grab the 6×4-inch Small Loaf Pans for this Snickerdoodle Quick Bread recipe!
slightly adapted from Betty Crocker
No matter your holiday baking needs, Reynolds has the perfect disposable bakeware solution! I am really digging the NEW Reynolds Disposable Bakeware with Carriers and with Parchment Lining – they will make all of our holiday gatherings so much easier and prettier!
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup Greek yogurt - plain or vanilla flavored
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) cinnamon chips
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 5 Reynolds Disposable Bakeware with Parchment Lining, 6x4-inch Small Loaf Pans on a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and 2 tsp. ground cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and 2 cups sugar until well combined and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, scraping side of bowl between additions. Beat in vanilla and yogurt. Add flour mixture; stir just until combined. Stir in the cinnamon chips.
- Divide the batter evenly between the loaf pans.
- In a small bowl, combine the 2 tbsp. sugar and 2 tbsp. ground cinnamon. Sprinkle each loaf evenly with the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely before slicing.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1252Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 226mgSodium: 444mgFiber: 34gSugar: 92gProtein: 15g