Raspberry Zinger Balls – tastes just like the snack cake! Easy to make!
Raspberry Zinger Balls
I know I have said this a million times, but let’s make it a million and one …. time is flying by! Good grief, Thanksgiving is about a week and a half away – and I’ haven’t even solidified my menu yet. I am in serious procrastinator mode this year. I have even toyed with the idea of not having a “traditional” dinner this year.
Since I have been sharing Fall and pumpkin recipes since July, I am ready to move onto Winter and Christmas posts.
These Raspberry Zinger Balls are one of my kiddos favorite holiday treats – and, they don’t necessarily have to be saved for the holiday season! They taste almost like the little cakes you get at the store and they are soooo easy to make! Be sure to keep them on the small bite-size size when you make them! They have a little bit of a “wowza factor!” Did I mention that they’re no-bake too?! Yes! These little gems are no-bake! I hope your family enjoys them as much as mine!
I first shared this recipe at Clark’s Condensed
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- 1 large box (6 oz.) Jell-o Raspberry-flavored gelatin dessert
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag (14 oz.) sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 small box (3 oz.) Jell-o Raspberry-flavored gelatin dessert
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the large box Raspberry-flavored Jell-o, sweetened condensed milk and sweetened coconut flakes until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls and set on the waxed paper. Continue until all of the mixture has been rolled.
- Place the small box of Raspberry-flavored Jell-o in a small bowl. Add 2 or 3 balls and roll to coat. Replace balls back on the waxed paper. Continue until all of the balls have been coated.
- Serve on a cookie tray or give as a gift!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 79Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 14mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g