- 1 brownie mix, 18 ounce box
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare a 9x13 baking pan by spraying with cooking oil.In a large mixing bowl add brownie mix, milk, egg and oil and stir until well combined and the batter is smooth. Stir in Nutella until well incorporated.
- Pour brownie mix into prepared baking pan and spread evenly.
- In a small separate bowl combine softened cream cheese, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and stir together until smooth and creamy. (Small tiny bits are okay just not big cream cheese chunks.)
- Once mixture is down add spoonfuls (I had 8) randomly in the pan, about 2 inches apart. Take a dinner knife and swirl the pumpkin batter into the brownie batter. Don’t over swirl, it will just then combine the two and you won’t have that beautiful swirl.
- Place in oven and bake 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Cool & devour!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 481Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 184mgFiber: 2gSugar: 35gProtein: 5g