I received a Hamilton Beach Stack and Snap™ 10 Cup Food Processor to facilitate this post. Any and all opinions expressed are my own.
These Philly Cheesesteak Taquitos are an easy and delicious finger food, perfect for game watching or a weeknight dinner! Just like the classic Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, but more fun and portable in a taquito. #StackandSnap
A few weeks ago, I broke the bowl on my food processor and was in the market for a new one. Hamilton Beach offered to send me their Stack & Snap™ 10 Cup Food Processor – talk about perfect timing! I have to say, I am impressed with how easy this food processor is to use! I always had to fight with previous models to get them to line up right on the base or adjust the lid because I had screwed it on crooked. Those are problems of the past with the Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap™ 10 Cup Food Processor!!
The Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap™ 10 Cup Food Processor is the easiest food processor you will ever use! Seriously, you just stack and snap the pieces into place – no twisting required! With the ease of use, this is a product you’ll be turning to meal after meal! Plus, the large capacity bowl and chute means less time pre-cutting your ingredients and more time enjoying them! The chopping blade even locks into place so you don’t have to worry about it falling out while you pour! To see everything the Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap™ 10 Cup Food Processor can do, be sure to visit the Hamilton Beach website. This would make a great gift idea for the cooks in your life! 🙂
Often times, I am able to buy finely cubed beef at my local supermarket – which works GREAT in this recipe. If your local supermarket doesn’t carry it, be sure to cut your sirloin into very small cubes. Leftover thinly sliced roast beef or even ground beef would work in this recipe too. I know the cost of beef is outrageous these days – feel free to substitute what works for your family and budget. You could even make a Chicken Philly Cheesesteak version of these taquitos with equally delicious results! 🙂
Philly Cheesesteak Taquitos
These Philly Cheesesteak Taquitos are an easy and delicious finger food, perfect for game watching or a weeknight dinner! Just like the classic Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, but more fun and portable in a taquito.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1-1 1/2 lb. thinly sliced beef sirloin, chopped into small pieces
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 12-16 oz. Provolone cheese, chopped into small cubes
- 16 fajita-sized flour tortillas, warmed
- Cooking spray or olive oil
- Salt (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the oil and beef. Cook for 3 minutes. Add the green pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce and pepper to pan. Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the beef mixture, cream cheese and Provolone cheese until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon 2-3 tbsp. of the beef mixture onto each tortilla. Roll the tortilla around the filling as tight as you can. Place seam-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling. Make sure the taquitos are not touching.
- Spray the tops of the taquitos lightly with cooking spray or brush lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake 15-20 minutes or until the taquitos are crisp and golden brown.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 393kcal Calories from fat 211|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 23g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
My friends at Hamilton Beach were gracious enough to add another Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap™ 10 Cup Food Processor as a giveaway prize for one lucky Love Bakes Good Cakes reader! Enter in the Rafflecopter widget below for a chance to win! Good luck, friends!
Other Posts You May Enjoy: