This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This Korean Beef recipe is perfect for a quick, easy and flavorful dinner! Serve it over rice for a meal the entire family will love!
The past week or so, I have been feeling super stressed out. Mostly, I feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day to do everything I need or want to do. I have been trying to find time to step away from the computer – even for just a few hours everyday. I’m trying to find the balance between everything because I am seriously on the verge of burning out.
I made a conscious choice this past weekend to start taking care of myself. I know it sounds like a stupid thing to even have to think about. For me, it’s been too easy to find excuses as to why I don’t get enough sleep …. why I don’t exercise … why I’m always crabby …. and I’ve had it. Had. It.
While I’m not exactly sure what all of that means yet, I know it means it’s time for some changes …..
Because I only have so many hours in a day and I have been feeling super stressed out, I have needed to rely on my arsenal of quick and easy dinner ideas! Seriously y’all … dinner doesn’t get any faster or easier than this Korean Beef recipe! With just a handful of ingredients and 20 minutes, you can have this amazingly simple, yet delicious dinner on the table!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon crushed red peppers (to desired spiciness)
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- Whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ground ginger and crushed red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown and crumble the lean ground beef until no longer pink. Drain if necessary. Stir in soy sauce mixture, allowing to simmer until most of the liquid has reduced, stirring frequently, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately over steamed rice. Top with thinly sliced green onions.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 299Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 959mgFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 25g
Other Posts You May Enjoy: