I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Eagle Brand I received product samples as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
This German Chocolate Fudge will be the talk of the holidays! Thick chocolate fudge topped with a gooey coconut pecan icing! #SweetenYourSeason #IC #ad
Everybody is getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas and I’m over here like, “wth, it’s November? When did that happen?”
Seriously, though … when did it happen?!
As crazy as it sounds, I feel like I’m about a month behind. I lost a few weeks somewhere and I’m hustling, trying to catch up! Don’t mind me, I’ll be the one celebrating Christmas after the New Year at the rate I’m going! At least I’ll catch some great markdowns with the after-Christmas stuff, right?!
I don’t know about you, but I just love all of the yummy treats that come out this time of the year! If there is anything that will motivate me to get with the season, it’s fudge – especially when it’s this German Chocolate Fudge! Ah-maz-ing! Not only would it be great on a holiday tray, but it would make a fantastic homemade gift idea!
To help inspire our creativity, and raise the dessert bar this holiday season, Eagle Brand has launched limited-edition seasonal flavors – Caramel and Chocolate Sweetened Condensed Milk. When I saw the Eagle Brand Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed milk, I knew I had to make this fudge …. Lawd have mercy, I knew I had to make this fudge! It is soooo good! You should make it too!
The new Eagle Brand Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milks make great shortcuts while you’re baking delicious holiday favorites for your friends and family. Both chocolate and caramel varieties of sweetened condensed milk bring the rich, creamy texture to holiday recipes that the entire family will love. Try them now, because just like the holidays, they’re here only for a short time.
The two new flavors provide the same quality that Eagle Brand consumers have trusted for over 150 years.
Eagle Brand Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk:
Now instead of melting, chopping, or mixing your chocolate, you can add Eagle Brand Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk to your favorite chocolate recipes.
Eagle Brand Caramel Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk:
Now instead of heating up regular Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk to produce a rich caramelized sauce, you can easily add caramel flavor to your favorite recipes with our Eagle Brand Caramel Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk.
German Chocolate Fudge
This German Chocolate Fudge will be the talk of the holidays! Thick chocolate fudge topped with a gooey coconut pecan icing!
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 box (3.9 oz.) chocolate flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Coconut Pecan frosting
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips, 2 tbsp butter and Eagle Brand Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk in a large saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Add the pudding mix and continue to stir for an additional 1-2 minutes, thoroughly mixing the ingredients. Add the marshmallow creme. Stir until combined.
- Remove from the heat and immediately pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Refrigerate a few hours or until firm.
- Spread the Coconut Pecan Frosting over the fudge.
- Remove from pan. Cut into squares to serve.
This fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated. Store in a loosely covered container and use within a few days. For a firmer texture, you can refrigerate.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 158kcal Calories from fat 53|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Other Posts You May Enjoy: