This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Carton Smart. All opinions are 100% mine.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Whipped topping, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9-inch pie plate and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir all ingredients except the whipped topping until well blended. Pour into the prepared pie plate.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 30 minutes on a wire rack. Refrigerate 3 hours or until chilled. Serve with whipped topping. Store covered in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 157mgFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 5g
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved