Easy Pumpkin Pie is one of my favorite holiday dishes. I mean, who doesn’t love it (and look forward to it all year)?! Try it and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Easy Pumpkin Pie
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Carton Smart. All opinions are 100% mine.
Imagine if everyone made one small, smart decision a day. How much would it help our planet and our own personal worlds? As an individual, it feels small, but as a collective, the small, smart decisions add up. Tetra Pak applauds the thousands of small acts of smartness that add up to make a big difference. Tetra Pak carton packages, designed for maximum efficiency and environmental friendliness, are one small way to live smarter and to Be Carton Smart.
This holiday season, Tetra Pak wants to inspire people to make small, smart decisions when cooking for their families and stocking their pantries. Pacific Foods, a brand committed to doing the right thing for you, for the environment, and for their employees, is the perfect way to start this holiday season of thanks.
Here are some of the products I got to try:
Jellied Cranberry Sauce
Chicken Simply Stock
Tetra Pak cartons are pantry stables for those that enjoy living smart because:
• Tetra Pak® cartons are made of 70% paper, a renewable resource, from selectively harvested, re-grown trees that are FSC-certified (Forest Stewardship Council)
• Cartons use 1/3 of the packaging compared to cans…or even an egg!
• Cartons are space saving, easy to store and open. Keep your pantry neat and toss your can openers. , stackable and space saving.
• The unique packaging process preserves the flavor and nutrients of food without the use of preservatives. Product quality is exactly the way it was intended to be.
• Recycleable and in fact result in 60% less landfill waste than cans
• Cartons are re-closable so you can use what you need and save the rest for later.
Do you realize how many amazing food products for your holiday meals you can get in a carton? Whether you are making pumpkin pie, green been casserole, or simply want an easy way to dress up the must-have cranberry loaf on the table, Tetra Pak® cartons help make you #CartonSmart this holiday season.
How can you be #CartonSmart this holiday season? From small, smart recipes that use ingredients in cartons or “smart” entertaining tips that produce great tasting food with little waste, depend on Tetra Pak® cartons!
One of my favorite holiday dishes is Pumpkin Pie – I mean, who doesn’t love it (and look forward to it all year)?! Let’s be honest for a minute – I really stink at making pie crust – they always taste fine, but they look like a 3 yr old made them! 😉 Definitely not my strongest suit. I like to cheat and make one of those Impossibly Easy Pies.
Featured at Raising Arrows and Simply Gloria
You can be Tweet @CartonSmart or Follow #CartonSmart on Pinterest
Other recipes you may enjoy
Easy Pumpkin Pie
One of my favorite holiday dishes is Pumpkin Pie - I mean, who doesn't love it (and look forward to it all year)?!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Whipped topping, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9-inch pie plate and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir all ingredients except the whipped topping until well blended. Pour into the prepared pie plate.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 30 minutes on a wire rack. Refrigerate 3 hours or until chilled. Serve with whipped topping. Store covered in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 157mgFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 5g
Originally published on November 13, 2013. Updated on April 24, 2021.
Pinning this recipe! I love pumpkin pie but the crust…ugh not my favorite. I usually leave it on the plate. Thanks for the recipe!
Hi Jamie this pumpkin pie looks so good I only wish I could taste it right now! Darn! Lol! I love pumpkin pie and I pinning this! I saw it on posed perfection party! Julie
Jamie, I love this post- eco-friendly AND delicious! 😉 I had never heard of Tetra Pak, so I am very glad to know about this product. Reclosable! And I love Bisquick's Impossible Pies- I have never tried the pumpkin version, but it is TIME!! 😀
I don't think that brand is in our part of the country yet. I will keep my eye out for it. Thank you so much for taking the time during this busy season to share your wonderful post with Full Plate Thursday. Have a wonderful weekend and hope to see you again real soon!
Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
This looks really good. I don't think I've seen that brand at the store. Thanks so much for sharing with Wednesday's Adorned From Above Link party.
Debi and Charly at Adorned From Above
Wanda Ann Olsen
Jamie, I love pumpkin pie. This sounds and looks really good. I've never seen it before, I'll keep my eye out for it. Thanks.
Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile
I use the Pacific butternut product in some delicious Chicken Curry Squash soup!
shannoncarman at yahoo dot com