One of my favorite things to bake is homemade bread ….. because one of my favorite things to eat is homemade bread! Ha! Even though I have good intentions when it comes to making bread for dinner, sometimes, I forget. Thankfully, this Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread is quick and easy to whip up in my times of need – and my family loves it!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 oz. bottle beer
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Additional 2 tbsp. butter, melted (for top of loaf)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a 9×5-in. loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients, seasonings, half of the bacon and all of the cheese. Stir in 2 tbsp. of melted butter and the 12 oz. of beer just until the mixture is combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Pour the additional 2 tbsp. of melted butter over the top. Sprinkle with the remaining half of bacon.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 249Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 214mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 6g
Other Posts You May Enjoy: