I love homemade bread. This Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread is quick and easy to whip up in my times of need – and my family loves it!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread
One of my favorite things to bake is homemade bread ….. because one of my favorite things to eat is homemade bread! Ha! Even though I have good intentions when it comes to making bread for dinner, sometimes, I forget. Thankfully, this is quick and easy to whip up in my times of need – and my family loves it!
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 oz. bottle beer
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Additional 2 tbsp. butter, melted (for top of loaf)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a 9×5-in. loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients, seasonings, half of the bacon, and all of the cheese. Stir in 2 tbsp. of melted butter and the 12 oz. of beer just until the mixture is combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Pour the additional 2 tbsp. of melted butter over the top. Sprinkle with the remaining half of bacon.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 249Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 214mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 6g
Originally published on January 18, 2014. Updated on April 25, 2021.