My kiddos have been looking forward to the release of The Jungle Book movie. Since I have not been feeling well, we will be waiting a few days before heading to the theater to see the movie.
I've partnered up with some of my bloggy friends to bring you a few recipes and craft ideas to get you excited for The Jungle Book, too!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple
- 1 can (12 oz.) pineapple orange banana juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored Greek yogurt
- 1 large banana
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ tsp. coconut extract
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Don't forget to stop by and see what my friends made for The Jungle Book!
- Tiger's Blood Sorbet from Around My Family Table
- Jungle Pineapple Boat (Mixed Fruit Pineapple Boats) from Big Bear's Wife
- Isomalt Lotus - Man's Fiery Red Flower from Ashlee Marie
- Jungle Cooler from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Jungle Book Free Printable from Celebrating Family
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Banana Bites from Home.Made.Interest.
- Banana Monkey Bread Muffins from Life Anchored
- Baloo Berry Coconut Popsicles from Liz on Call
- Tropical Safari Sundaes from For the Love of Food