Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 oz. bottle beer
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Additional 2 tbsp. butter, melted (for top of loaf)
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a 9×5-in. loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients, seasonings, half of the bacon and all of the cheese. Stir in 2 tbsp. of melted butter and the 12 oz. of beer just until the mixture is combined.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Pour the additional 2 tbsp. of melted butter over the top. Sprinkle with the remaining half of bacon.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Powered by Recipage