This Red Velvet Poke Cake with Cream Cheese Cool Whip Frosting is a festive and easy dessert – perfect for Christmas, Valentines or the 4th of July!
Is there another cake that says Christmas quite like Red Velvet?! I think not! This is one of many poke cakes in my poke cake obsession. With Christmas just days away, I wanted to share and easy, but festive idea. Since this easily feeds a lot, it’s perfect for gatherings with friends and family!
by Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes
Yield: 24 servings
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) Red Velvet cake mix
- Ingredients listed on cake mix box to make cake
- 1 box (3.56 oz.) White Chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- Non-pareils (optional)
Powered by Recipage
originally shared at All She Cooks
Other Posts You May Enjoy: