Here is a Pumpkin Spice Latte that is perfect for the Holidays. If you like Pumpkin, this could very well be the best Latte you’ve ever had!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
Why spend tons of money on those fancy coffeehouse drinks when you can make it better and cheaper at home?! #pumpkin #pumpkinspice #latte #fall
Like most of the blogging world, I am in love with all things pumpkin! Seriously, I look forward to it all year! I especially love Pumpkin Spice drinks!! I mean, who doesn’t, right? They’re super easy to make at home and oh, so much cheaper than those you buy at the local coffeehouse! Enjoy!
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup hot brewed coffee
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Additional pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk, pumpkin and sugar over medium heat (DO NOT BOIL), until hot.
- Remove from the heat and add the pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and coffee. Divide the latte between 2 mugs.
- Top each serving with whipped cream and additional pumpkin pie spice if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 193Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 108mgFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 8g
Originally published on October 20, 2013. Updated on April 24, 2021.