Why spend tons of money on those fancy coffeehouse drinks when you can make it better and cheaper at home?! #pumpkin #pumpkinspice #latte #fall
Like most of the blogging world, I am in love with all things pumpkin! Seriously, I look forward to it all year! I especially love Pumpkin Spice Lattes!! I mean, who doesn’t, right? They’re super easy to make at home and oh, so much cheaper than those you buy at the local coffeehouse! Enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
Why spend tons of money on those fancy coffeehouse drinks when you can make it better and cheaper at home?!
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup hot brewed coffee
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Additional pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk, pumpkin and sugar over medium heat (DO NOT BOIL), until hot.
- Remove from the heat and add the pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and coffee. Divide the latte between 2 mugs.
- Top each serving with whipped cream and additional pumpkin pie spice if desired.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 193kcal Calories from fat 72|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved