Why spend tons of money on those fancy coffeehouse drinks when you can make it better and cheaper at home?! #pumpkin #pumpkinspice #latte #fall
Like most of the blogging world, I am in love with all things pumpkin! Seriously, I look forward to it all year! I especially love Pumpkin Spice Lattes!! I mean, who doesn’t, right? They’re super easy to make at home and oh, so much cheaper than those you buy at the local coffeehouse! Enjoy!
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup hot brewed coffee
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Additional pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk, pumpkin and sugar over medium heat (DO NOT BOIL), until hot.
- Remove from the heat and add the pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and coffee. Divide the latte between 2 mugs.
- Top each serving with whipped cream and additional pumpkin pie spice if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 193Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 108mgFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 8g
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved