This Lemon Lover’s Bundt Cake is everything you want in a lemon cake – sweet, lemony, moist and delicious! It’s sure to become a favorite!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hamilton Beach. The opinions and text are all mine.
Lemon Lover’s Bundt Cake
I don’t know about you, but I am ready for slightly warmer weather. I haven’t even had to deal with the snow and freezing cold weather like some of you have! One thing I do know is that when the weather is not cooperating, I like to bake things that make me feel like the weather is warmer than it is!
This Lemon Lover’s Bundt Cake is like eating a plate of sunshine! It is bursting with lemon flavor and you just can’t help but think of sunny, warm days while you enjoy it! This cake is everythign you want in a lemon cake – sweet, lemony, moist and delicious! It’s sure to become a favortie!
Making the cake
To make mixing the cake easier, I used this Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer. The Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer has the same mixing action as a Kitchen Aid® stand mixer and has a powerful 300-watt motor allowing you to mix up bread dough, stunning cakes or simple chocolate chip cookies. The mixing action gives complete bowl coverage and the 3 attachments offer mixing versatility. I love the nonslip feet and that the tilt-up head lifts out of the way for easy bowl access.
I used the Hamilton Beach 6 Speed Hand Mixer with Pulse and Snap-On Case to mix up the glaze for this Lemon Lover’s Bundt Cake. The Hamilton Beach 6 Speed Hand Mixer with Pulse and Snap-On Case allows you to pulse on the slowest speed for added control, especially when adding flour (or in this case, powdered sugar). It’s convenient snap-on storage case means you will never misplace your attachments again. And speaking of attachments, it comes with 6 attachements!
If the weather has you down, why not whip up this Lemon Lover’s Bundt Cake to take your mind to a warmer place? Your tastebuds will be glad you did! 🙂
I shared this Lemon lover’s Bundt Cake with you because it reminds me of warm, sunny days! What reminds you of warmer days?! Leave a comment below letting me know!
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- 1 (16.5 - 18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) lemon flavored instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
To make the Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 12 cup Bundt pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix and pudding mix. Add oil, water and eggs. With an electric mixer, beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Stop the machine and scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
To make the Glaze:
- In a medium bowl, combine lemon zest, lemon juice, powdered sugar, and melted butter until well mixed. Allow glaze to thicken slightly before pouring the glaze over the top of the cake.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 436Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 247mgFiber: 0gSugar: 28gProtein: 3g