This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Garlic Parmesan Wonton Crisps are an easy appetizer idea perfect for any party or get-together! Easy to make!
Part of being a food blogger feels like I am always trying something new or tweaking an old recipe. I ran across a recipe for wonton crackers a few months ago and I have to say that I am addicted. Not only they are they easy to make – but they’re super yummy!
Since the Oscars are coming up soon, I got together with some of my blogging friends to bring you a few new ideas in case you are planning on hosting your own Oscars party! Be sure to include these Garlic Parmesan Wonton Crisps!!
I just love the crispy, garlicky, cheesy crunch of these crisps!!
- 25 wonton wrappers (about half of a 12 oz. pkg.)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut the wonton wrappers in half to form rectangles or triangles.
- Lay the cut wonton wrappers out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Brush each with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until wontons are lightly brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 69Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 123mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g
Other Posts You May Enjoy: