This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
I am so excited to welcome Nicole from 365(ish) Days of Pinterest. I met Nicole through a few linky parties and groups on Facebook! I love the concept of her blog – find stuff on Pinterest …. and do it. Most of us are so good about pinning stuff, but how much of the stuff we pin, have we actually tried?! Nicole set out to try a new pin every single day ….. whoooozah!!! I am so thrilled to have her here today! Be sure to stop by her blog and enter to win the NINJA Supra Kitchen System that she is giving away! Round out dinner by checking out Cupcakes & Kale Chips for some Healthy Desserts or The NY Melrose Family for some Healthy Snack Ideas in our #EatHealthy15 Series.
Hey there! My name is Nicole from 365(ish) Days of Pinterest and I’m so excited to be here on Jamie’s awesome blog today! I first discovered Love Bakes Good Cakes when I was working my way through my whirl-wind year of posting every day about the awesome stuff I was finding on Pinterest. I kept seeing these delicious and “normal” recipes in my Pinterest feed from Jamie. Now here I am sharing my Spicy Chipotle Chicken Wraps and I’m a little star-struck, I think. 🙂
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. Tabasco chipotle pepper sauce, more if you like it really spicy (or you can use chipotle powder)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 slice pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2-3 leaves romaine lettuce, washed
- 1 large tortilla wrap (I used a spinach wrap from our grocery store deli)
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, cumin, chili powder, chipotle sauce and salt and pepper. Coat the chicken breast with the mixture. I used a small pastry brush to do this.
- On medium/high heat, cook the chicken breast until golden brown on the outside and cooked through. Let rest for a few minutes and then slice into long strips.
- Take the tortilla wrap and line it with the leaves of romaine lettuce. This will keep it from getting soggy if you want to save the wrap for later. Place the chicken, cheese, tomato and avocado down the center of the wrap. Roll up like you would a burrito and then slice down the center at an angle.
- Serve warm or cold.
- To save, wrap tightly in plastic and refrigerate.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 814Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 223mgSodium: 1252mgFiber: 11gSugar: 4gProtein: 76g
Other Posts You May Enjoy: