If biscuits and gravy had kin, this would be it.
- 1 recipe Southern Cornbread
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups fully-cooked ham, cubed
- Prepare cornbread according to recipe directions.
- When the cornbread is almost done, melt the butter in a large saucepan. Stir in the flour until smooth. Slowly add the milk while stirring constantly. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Stir in cheese until melted. Add the ham and heat through.
- Cut cornbread into squares. Serve the cornbread topped with cheesy ham mixture.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 309Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 861mgFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 17g
I hope you enjoy!
Shared at these
**Don’t forget to link up YOUR Soup Recipes HERE**
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012 All Rights Reserved