Hell-llo my Love Bakes Good Cakes Peeps! It’s me, Kim, from Soliloquy Of Food & Such. Today I am sharing Biscoff Butter Cookies. Biscoff Butter Cookies are a great alternative to traditional peanut butter cookies. They are sweet and salty and loaded with all those good Speculoos cookie spices. I know what you’re thinking: Oh, the IRONY!!!! Yes. I took a product, essentially comprised of pureed cookies and oil, and then MADE cookies using said product.
- 3/4 cup Biscoff Cookie Butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 TBS milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cup flour, scooped and leveled
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 375º, line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine Biscoff, shortening and brown sugar - beat until fluffy. Add egg and mix until well combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk dry ingredients. Pour half of the dry ingredients into the Biscoff mixture and mix until just combined, then add the remaining half of the dry ingredients, and again, mix until just combined.
- Scoop out 2 TBS of dough and roll into a balls, place 6" apart on lined cookie sheets. Press with a fork in a criss cross fashion (you may have to flour the fork to prevent from sticking).
- Bake for 14-15 minutes until just golden brown on the edges. Cool for 3 minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to cooling rack for 5 minutes until set.
These cookies are best if eaten when cooled.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 105mgFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g