This No-Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake is perfect for fall! Easy to make and great for potlucks!
The weather has finally cooled down a bit here in Phoenix .... and by cooled down, I mean it's not in the triple digits! We're still reaching temps in the 80's for highs and it's kind of funny to hear my kids tell me that it's cool outside! When the weather is still blazing hot like it has been, it's kind of hard to get into the fall season - but I feel like we're just now getting our turn to enjoy it!
Although this is a no-bake recipe, it's still perfect for fall! When I was younger I loved getting caramel apples - and I didn't mind how messy they are. Now that I'm older, I love finding and enjoying those flavors in less messy ways! ;)
No-Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecakeby
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 18-24 servings
- 1½ cups of finely ground graham crackers (about 12 crackers)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 cans (21 oz. each) apple pie filling, chopped into smaller pieces
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 tub (16 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- ¼ cup caramel topping sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the graham crackers, sugar and melted butter. Press the mixture into a 9x13-in. baking dish. Chill the crust while preparing the cheesecake layer.
2. Beat apples, cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Gently stir in the whipped topping. Spread over the prepared crust. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
3. Spoon caramel topping sauce evenly over the top of the cheesecake or spoon it on individual portions. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Be sure to stop by the following blogs and thank them for sponsoring this amazing $500 Giveaway:
A Dash of Sanity, The Love Nerds, Like Mother Like Daughter, Play Party Pin, Sugar & Soul, Tried and Tasty, Let's Dish Recipes, Cupcake Diaries, Cooking and Beer, That Skinny Chick Can Bake, Recipe Runner, Happy Food Healthy Life, Love Bakes Good Cakes, Lady Behind the Curtain, Bread, Booze & Bacon, The Lemon Tree Dwelling, Cravings of a Lunatic, Food Folks and Fun, , Our Mini Family, and Lemoine Family Kitchen.