I have a confession – I hate making cookies. There, now I’ve said it and you know. Don’t get me wrong, I like to eat cookies … just not make them! I usually delegate cookie-making to my kiddos – who are usually more than enthusiastic with the task!
One of my current favorite cookies is the pudding cookie! OMGosh – you can make them in any pudding flavor and throw in whatever kind of yummies you like – and you have a brand new cookie! And, they’re easy ….. and SOFT! I personally prefer a softer cookie. 🙂
I like to use a cookie scoop to make my cookies all the same size …. but if you don’t have a cookie scoop – your tablespoon measuring spoon is a good substitute to get uniform sized cookies!
I think the little M&M’s are so cute and I thought it would be fun to make some cookies with them. We loved them and I hope your family does as well!
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2-2 cups mini M&M's candy
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer until thoroughly combined. Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, salt and instant pudding. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture, mixing well. Stir in the M&M's. Cover the bowl with saran wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Bake for 8 minutes. Allow to cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheet before removing to cooling rack to cool completely. Store in a covered container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 69mgFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved