This Cranberry Cream Cheese Dessert Spread is a fun and festive treat! It’s sure to become a family favorite!
We officially have family coming in tomorrow to spend Christmas with us. I have been going crazy trying to make sure we have everything done and in order. Knowing that people will be showing up at different times throughout the day, I wanted to keep a few snack-type finger foods on hand to give people things to eat until dinner. Of course, I love to include little sweet treats too – but I wanted to keep it easy on me!
This Cranberry Cream Cheese Dessert Spread is just that – EASY! Quick too! I purchased some packages of mini gingersnaps, Nilla Wafers, graham crackers, a frozen pound cake and plenty of fresh fruit to accompany this delicious spread! I hope you enjoy!
- 2 blocks (8 oz. each) Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 box (3 oz.) cranberry-flavored gelatin dessert
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries (such as Craisins)
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- Assorted cookies, graham crackers and/or fruit, for serving
- Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add vanilla, sugar, dry gelatin dessert, dried cranberries and flour. Mix well. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a serving dish and refrigerate, covered, until serving time.
- Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve dessert spread with assorted cookies, graham crackers and/or fruit.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1256Total Fat: 78gSaturated Fat: 44gCholesterol: 249mgSodium: 913mgFiber: 2gSugar: 84gProtein: 50g
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these fun parties!